ESMT MasterClass with Ford CEO Alan Mulally
The small, personal class size at ESMT allows students to get the most from corporate speakers. Throughout the year, students are invited to MasterClasses, which are evening events where the MBA class discusses business, life, and leadership questions with a high-powered executive. These evenings are closed to the public and press, so students can discuss in a personal way what it is like to be the CEO of a global company.
ESMT MasterClass with Michael Diekmann, CEO of Allianz SE, and Dr. Heinrich Hiesinger, CEO of ThyssenKrupp AG
MasterClasses offer a unique way to gain leadership insights, and do discover how today’s leaders balance their wide array of responsibilities in a responsible manner. You can download a list of past MasterClass speakers
. And, to get a better flavor of MasterClass discussion, please see the 90-seconds-with Levin Zhu
, CEO of China International Capital Corporation, Ltd., who was an ESMT MasterClass speaker in 2011.
Previous speakers have included *:
- Dr. Klaus Kleinfeld, CEO, Alcoa
- Martina Koederitz, General Manager, IBM Germany
- Philip D. Murphy, Ambassador of the United States of America to the Federal Republic of Germany
- René Obermann, CEO, Deutsche Telekom
- Håkan Samuelsson, CEO, MAN AG
- Dr. Levin Zhu, President & CEO, CICC Ltd.
* Position at time of MasterClass lectureFind more corporate speakers at ESMT