ESMT only accepts application through its online application platform. Applications submitted via e-mail cannot be considered. Click here to apply.
Applications should fulfill the following criteria:
- Strong career record with at least 5 years of professional experience, thereof at least 3 years managerial experience
- Indicators of senior leadership potential
- Two references, at least one of which demonstrates employer support
- Good previous academic performance, with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong GMAT, GRE or the ESMT Admission Test*
- Fluency in English (TOEFL may be required for non-native English speakers)
- International experience, if possible
- Strong motivation, commitment and drive to succeed in a challenging academic program
Candidates generally apply for the Executive MBA in their 30s or 40s. Younger applicants with an exceptionally strong track record and outstanding leadership potential may also be considered.
Admission decisions are at the discretion of ESMT, as an independent academic institution. Each applicant will be subject to the standard admission procedure, regardless of the form of company sponsorship.
*The ESMT Admission Test may be taken on campus the same day of the admission interview.
Participants have to demonstrate a clear commitment by their company with regard to study-time allowances and project agreements.