Find out more about scholarship possibilities at ESMT
ESMT is accepting applications for its Full-time MBA program beginning January 2014 and its Executive MBA program beginning October 2013. There are several merit-based scholarships available.
Specific opportunities for financial support are available for candidates who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Strong quantitative academic background and at least three years’ experience in technology operations/technology sales
- Citizen of a BRIC state
- Citizen from Central and Eastern Europe
- Engineering degree
- Women from all sectors with exceptionally strong quantitative skills
- Motivated students from developing countries with the ESMT Kofi Annan Fellowship
- Applicants from areas such as Africa, the Middle East, and Asia for further regional, merit-based partial scholarships
"Berlin's ESMT benefits from exposure to Germany's successful social market economy through the close connection of its founders—25 of the country's leading companies including Allianz, BMW and Siemens."
- The Economist
"We have experienced exceptional support from our corporate sponsors this year and are delighted to be able to provide a diverse range of scholarships to study in Berlin. The German economy currently offers tremendous opportunities for graduates. The scarcity of qualified talent translates to a bright future for successful MBA graduates."
- Nick Barniville,