Executive MBA admissions
Your executive career begins here
EMBA admissions focus on finding talented, high-potential leaders who can succeed in a challenging environment. Those applying should be engaged with ESMT’s mission and goals, specifically an interest in technology management and a desire to uphold responsible leadership practices.
ESMT EMBA Admissions evaluates applications on the following qualities:
- Strong career record with at least 5 years of professional experience, thereof at least 3 years managerial experience
- Indicators of senior leadership potential for high-performance career growth
- International outlook, intercultural competence, and a responsible approach to business
- Proven teamwork skills
- Strong motivation, commitment and drive to succeed in a challenging academic program
- Clear commitment by your company with regards to study-time allowances and project agreements, or an in-depth discussion with our EMBA management about your career plan for EMBA Career Change candidates.
Executive MBA Admissions Process
MBA Admissions operates a rolling admissions process, with available places in the class filled on a continual basis. Space in the ESMT Executive MBA class is limited, and early application is strongly suggested.
The following are deadlines for the next Executive MBA intake:
Round 1: April 5, 2018 (for early decision candidates)
Round 2: July 2, 2018
Round 3: September 3, 2018