Working during the MIM
Develop your corporate network during your master's studies
ESMT's Master's in Management program integrates up to two internships into the curriculum. The first-year internship is mandatory and earns credits towards the Master's degree, while the potential second internship during the master's thesis is optional.
ESMT's professional staff works with MIM students to find the right internship. With guidance from ESMT, students will need to individually apply for the internship position. Most students find their internships through a combination of ESMT's partners and open applications to companies of their choice.
Official internship partners for the Master's in Management
- Accenture working in Consulting
- Boeing working in Market Research & Strategy Support
- Bosch working as Product Manager
- Citi Bank working as Investment Banking & Placement Analyst
- Daimler working as Risk Manager
- Deutsche Bank working as Global Trade Finance Product Manager
- DHL working as Coordinator in Solution Delivery and Service Management
- E.ON working as Risk Manager
- Gazprom working as Investment and Market Analyst
- KPMG working in the Deal Advisory
- Mercedes Benz Bank working in Risk Provisioning
- Porsche working in Business Development
- SAP working as Supply Chain Manager
- Siemens working as Financial Manager
- United Nations working as Program Manager
In the past, internship locations included Germany, Japan, Turkey, Switzerland, France, South Korea, and Kenya.
To find out how your company can host a MIM student intern, please visit this page.