Who we partner with, how to find internships, and which companies host interns
Master's in Management careers
Preparation for long-term career growth
The Master's in Management program at ESMT trains students in business applications, stressing an interdisciplinary link between business and technology. Throughout the MIM program, students gain helpful insights into career development, have the opportunity to work in up to three different organizations, and develop a long-term career plan that fits their needs.
Recent student placement
The most recent MIM students graduated in July 2016. Take a look at the current employment statistics.
- 83% received job offers within three months after graduation
- The average base salary of graduates working in Germany is €47.000
The recent employment statistics are:
|Base salary||Salaries including bonuses|
Examples of post graduate positions are:
- Project Manager for SOLShare in Colombia
- Product Supply and Merchandise Planning Asisstant at Zalando in Berlin
- Business Analyst at Daimler Financial Services in Stuttgart
- Energy Consultant at PwC in Munich
- Marketing Specialist at Nokia HERE in Berlin
- Product Manager at Wayfair in Berlin
We invite you to explore the careers links below.