Entrepreneurship and Innovation | Space Shack
Space Shack for business adventures - new co-working offices in Berlin-Schöneberg
In cooperation with ESMT Berlin, the P & K Pühringer Gemeinnützige Stiftung is fostering startups with new co-working offices in Berlin-Schöneberg. The 3500-square-meter space is provided by the Pühringer Group. The company, which is run by two ESMT full-time MBA alumni with a third managing director, provides an inspiring working environment for entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurial alumni, such as James Barnes, Founder and CEO of BERLIN slim, takes advantage of the great working space.
Additionally, ESMT students, who are starting their own businesses, can apply for free co-working space at Space Shack through ESMT. There is also a dedicated workspace for Master’s in Management students as a part of the Portfolio Management Program.
Workplace and services
Space Shack offers entrepreneurs and teams at all levels a suite of flexible and fixed options for event, networking, and working spaces in addition to affordable business services.
- Team rooms: private rooms for 10- to 15-member teams
- Fix and flex desks: available at set times and locations or when and where needed for specific tasks
- Office: flexible daily or weekly booking of furnished office for up to 3 persons
- Meeting rooms: hourly, day, and half-day rates for events for up to 30 people
- Equipment and catering: professional audio and visual equipment at hourly rates with optional food and beverage service
- Mailbox: simple mail collection and forwarding services
- Business address: executive-level service with legal business address, a desk, signage, and meeting room privileges
Shortcuts to service providers
Space Shack members enjoy pre-arranged special deals with providers of accounting, web and mobile app development, marketing, corporate management, and legal services.