Führung für jüngere Führungskräfte
To ensure their long-term success, companies must offer support to promising young managers when handling various business challenges.
The German language program Führung für jüngere Führungskräfte (FjF) has been designed to provide useful frameworks and is geared to young executives who have attained their first senior position. An in-depth analysis of their leadership potential, value system, and business characteristics will help them recognize their leadership strengths and weaknesses and prepare them to embrace the next level of responsibility.
Participants have either taken on their first responsibilities as a business leader or are about to take this step.
- how to manage themselves and others
- risks and opportunities of their new role
- suitable leadership styles and how to come across as an authentic leader
- how to build a high-performance team and control its dynamics
- how to lead under pressure and to manage the diverse requirements of a business leader
- Leadership skills
- Self-reflection: behavior and resulting consequences
- Reconciling personal traits and the behavior of a business leader
- Dealing with emotions
- Value-based leadership; identity management
- Team leadership and group dynamics
- Legal framework of personnel management
Meet the teaching staff
Hannes Gurzki (Program Director)
Hannes Gurzki is a program director at ESMT Berlin and expert for the topics of branding, marketing, sales, strategy, and luxury.
He is particularly interested in exploring different perspectives to advance creativity and innovation in business. His passion lies in combining insights and practices from the arts such as music and fine arts with science. Hannes’ research focuses on luxury consumer behavior and luxury brand management. It has been published in leading marketing journals such as the Journal of Business Research or Psychology & Marketing.
Before joining ESMT Berlin, Hannes worked as a strategy consultant for the Boston Consulting Group, primarily on value-creation strategies for luxury and premium brands across sectors. Hannes studied business administration with intercultural qualification at Mannheim University, completed his MBA at ESSEC Business School and holds a diploma in saxophone performing from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.