25 years of expertise in corporate sustainability
We offer expertise in corporate sustainability based on over 25 years of research, teaching, and consulting work. We work closely with affiliates of the Center and members of the Sustainable Business Roundtable Steering Committee.
- Acting as consultants and research for the following companies: AEGON, Allianz, AT&T, Eli Lilly, E.ON, General Mills, Green Mountain Coffee, High Museum of Art, Hitachi Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, Prudential Bank, and Timberland.
- More than 100 articles published in leading journals, which were cited by Google Scholar users more than 16,000 times
- Publication of the specialist book “Leveraging corporate responsibility: The stakeholder route to maximizing business and social value” (2011), which outlines how companies can maximize the value of their corporate responsibility initiatives
Academic credentials guarantee proven results and high visibility
To provide for visibility of your sustainability achievements we publish and publicize our projects in academia and beyond. We frequently deliver keynote speeches or bring in our insights as panelists at company, industry, and academic conferences and conventions, while sharing latest corporate sustainability insights in the Center for Sustainable Business newsletter.
- Publications in top academic journals such as Management Science, Organization Science, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Applied Psychology, and Journal of Business Ethics.
- Top practitioner publications such as Business Week, Forbes, Newsweek, Stanford Social Innovation Review, The New York Times, and The Economist.
- Keynote speeches and panelists for example at the Conference Board, Harvard Business School, University of Cambridge, Singapore Management University, and Frankfurt Book Fair.
Being part of ESMT Berlin: expertise, network, location
ESMT Berlin is the business school founded by 25 leading global companies and institutions. It provides an interdisciplinary platform for discourse between politics, business, and academia.
- Interdisciplinary expertise of 37 full-time faculty members and more than 40 visiting faculty members.
- A hub for innovation, based in Berlin, Germany.
- Cooperation with other centers on campus, including the Center for Financial Reporting and Auditing (CFRA), which narrows the gap between academic research and practice in financial reporting and auditing.