Management für jüngere Führungskräfte
As global competition increases, it is essential that companies invest in emerging business leaders who will secure their organization’s future profits and growth.
The German language program “Management für jüngere Führungskräfte” (MjF) serves as first roadmap for emerging leaders – it provides orientation and equips up-and-coming managers with the required know-how.
As English language alternative program we recommend the „Emerging Leaders Program“ (ELP) with a focus on leadership.
Participants are high potentials who need to learn cross-functional management skills as well as how to hone their skills as a business leader and manage themselves and others.
- understand core business functions and how they are interrelated
- master financial metrics and value drivers and learn how they can be leveraged to increase the value of a company
- understand the mechanisms of successful collaborations
- develop the skills to lead people and teams
- discover and evaluate a personal leadership style
- Strategic management
- Value-oriented management
- Marketing management
- Managing yourself and others
- Personality and leadership
- Forming and managing teams
- Management style and authentic leadership
Meet the teaching staff
Hannes Gurzki (Program Director)
Hannes Gurzki is a program director at ESMT Berlin and expert for the topics of branding, marketing, sales, strategy, and luxury.
He is particularly interested in exploring different perspectives to advance creativity and innovation in business. His passion lies in combining insights and practices from the arts such as music and fine arts with science. Hannes’ research focuses on luxury consumer behavior and luxury brand management. It has been published in leading marketing journals such as the Journal of Business Research or Psychology & Marketing.
Before joining ESMT Berlin, Hannes worked as a strategy consultant for the Boston Consulting Group, primarily on value-creation strategies for luxury and premium brands across sectors. Hannes studied business administration with intercultural qualification at Mannheim University, completed his MBA at ESSEC Business School and holds a diploma in saxophone performing from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
Das Buch zum Seminar