Student Assistant for Event / Office Management, Executive Education (m/f, 16h/week, 10,50€/h)
ESMT Berlin’ Executive Education department offers high-quality executive development programs. Participants can chose from topics in the areas of Leadership and Social Responsibility, Management of technology and Strategy as well as core competencies. Executive Education also offers customized programs, in which we design programs with and for each customer individually.
As of now our Executive Education department is looking for a
(m/f, 16 hours per week, Euro 10,50 per hour)
As a Student Assistant you will
You are qualified, because you
- carry out (internet-)research on various topics and support our team with their research projects
- support our team in all organizational and administrative aspects in regard to organizing seminars and conferences/programs
- Format and revise texts, presentations and other program materials
- Use and maintain our database (Salesforce)
- are enrolled in a full-time Bachelor or Master program for at least another year
- are fluent in English and have advanced knowledge of German
- work independently, diligent, proactively and in a service oriented manner
- possess excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- possess very good organizational skills and understand to manage your time efficiently
- ideally have first experience in working in an office environment
This is what we can offer you
We offer one of the most international working environments in a historic building in the heart of Berlin where you will work closely with our Executive Education team.
As a member of our team, you find an open-minded, collegial, and inspiring atmosphere. At ESMT, communication channels are short and hierarchies are flat. You will have the unique opportunity to profit from our extensive data base and our facilities for our own studies.
At ESMT, we highly value teamwork and a stable work environment based on mutual trust. To establish this, we try to keep fluctuation as low as possible. Thus, please note that preference will be given to applicants who would be available as student assistants for at least 1 year without interruption.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via e-mail (Subject: SA ExEd) including:
- Motivation letter and CV
- Current certificate of Matriculation and the date of your anticipated graduation
- Work permit for non-EU citizens
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung per E-Mail (Betreff: Student Assistant ExEd) mit folgenden Unterlagen:
- Anschreiben und Lebenslauf
- aktuelle Immatrikulationsbescheinigung und voraussichtliches Studienende
- Arbeitserlaubnis für Nicht-EU Bürger
Please combine the application documents into one PDF-file.
Human Resources Manager
ESMT Berlin, Schlossplatz 1, 10178 Berlin-Mitte