Student Assistant - MBA Office
The ESMT Master of Business Administration is a one-year, full-time international management MBA program. Focus areas include technology and innovation management, global sustainable business and entrepreneurship. Courses are taught in English at ESMT’s campus in Berlin, Germany. ESMT accepts up to 70 talented professionals every year to join an intense program that runs from January to December. Students are given unparalleled opportunities for self-improvement and networking while learning to master global business administration from Germany’s most international business faculty.
Our program manager team at the MBA office is looking for a
Student Assistant - Program Management Assistance
(m/f, 20 hours/week, 11,20 €/hour)
We provide ESMT’s students and faculty with professional services and a welcoming atmosphere.
You are qualified because you
- support our program managers in all organizational and administrative aspects of the degree programs
- support our program participants at our campus
- prepare program documentation for our participants. This includes content management of our eLearning platform (Moodle)
- maintain databases of current and past program participants
- support the program managers preparing social events (e.g. Graduation)
- carry out internet-research on various topics
- are an enrolled student preferably in a Master program for at least another year
- are fluent in English
- enjoy working in a meticulous as well as service-oriented matter
- possess excellent Excel skills and a logical mindset
- value a well-structured, attentive approach to organization, time-, and office-management
- are able to work independently
- have experience with an eLearning platform (this is a plus, not a requirement)
This is what we can offer you
We offer one of the most international working environments in a historic building in the heart of Berlin where you will work closely with our MBA team.
Upon your start at ESMT, we will provide thorough training to prepare you for your new responsibilities. As a member of our team, you find an open-minded, collegial, and inspiring atmosphere. At ESMT, communication channels are short and hierarchies are flat. You will have the unique opportunity to profit from our extensive data base and our facilities for our own studies.
At ESMT, we highly value teamwork and a stable work environment based on mutual trust. To establish this, we try to keep fluctuation as low as possible. Thus, please note that preference will be given to applicants who would be available as student assistants for at least 1 year without interruption.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via e-mail (Subject: SA MBA) including:
- Motivation letter and CV
- Current certificate of matriculation and the date of your anticipated graduation
- Work permit for non-EU citizens.
Please combine all the documents into one pdf file.
Human Resources Manager
Tel.: 030 21231 0
ESMT Berlin, Schlossplatz 1, 10178 Berlin-Mitte