Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM)
ESMT Berlin is a member of the Global Network for Advanced Management. Founded in 2012, the network consists of 29 business schools worldwide that collaborate in academic exchange and research. ESMT has become the organization’s German network partner.
The Global Network for Advanced Management promotes exchange between professors, students, and alumni, as well as in research on issues of global business. The network supports project work between students as part of a global team and organizes traditional exchanges such as the Global Network Weeks. In these bi-annual events, students can attend lectures and courses at other member universities. Among the participants in 2013 were Yale School of Management (USA), EGADE Business School (Mexico), Fudan University School of Management (China), IE Business School (Spain), Technion - Israel Institute of Technology (Israel), and UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (Ireland).
Additionally, the business schools cooperate on data collection projects and on research that influences the practice of business. Participating schools also agree to co-develop case studies that incorporate specialized regional expertise.
The fundamental questions motivating participation in GNAM are:
- What are the new areas of economic power and growth in the global economy?
- What areas of economic power and growth are on the horizon?
- What leadership challenges face enterprises in the future?
- How can top talent from the broad horizons of a flatter global economy be accessed, developed, and connected?
- How can a broad set of business schools work together to address these leadership challenges and enhance leadership development around the globe?
Internationality at ESMT Berlin
The internationality of ESMT Berlin plays an important role in the school´s research and teaching. With 37 faculty members, they represent 19 different countries.Learn more about the internationality at ESMT